Black Hawk Dog food
Black Hawk is very proud to be 100% Australian made & owned. We are all about good health and well being for your pets. Our recipes reflect a strong commitment toward quality, while also maintaining an affordable price. Black Hawk is known to be the affordable, super premium food.
It really is that simple but we know you’d like more information, so we’ve put together a few key facts to help you understand what makes our food stand out from the rest. Scroll further down the page or select from our menu to find out more.
Original Lamb & Rice Holistic ADULT Formula.
Black Hawk Lamb & Rice Holistic Adult Formula is designed to meet the AAFCO standards for growth and maintenance of dogs, which ensures your pet has the correct nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
Included in our formula:
• Blueberries – known to have natural antioxidant properties.
• Dandelion – rich in magnesium, potassium and calcium.
• Rosemary – can assist with new hair growth and may reduce bad breath.
Key product points:
• High energy, protein and fat.
• Suitable for most breeds –small to large.
• Ideal for all life stages.
• Lamb is easily digested, therefore a great diet for dogs with sensitive stomachs.
• Often used by working dogs, greyhounds, sled dogs, agility etc.
Lamb Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Ground Oats, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, source of Vitamin E, Citric Acid, Rosemary Extract), Rye, Flaxseed Meal, Fish Meal, Emu Oil, Dried Carrots, Dried Kelp, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Chicory, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate, Dried Blueberries, Dandelion, Peppermint, Rosemary, Tomato Meal, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Iron Sulphate, Vitamin A-Acetate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Riboflavin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, D-Biotin, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate.
Crude Protein 25% Min
Crude Fat 17% Min
Crude Fibre 4.5% Max
Crude Ash 11.0% Max
Phosphorus 0.8% Min
Calcium 1.45% Min
Moisture 10.0% Max
Omega 3 0.2% Min
Omega 6 1.6% Min
ME 3575 Kcal/Kg
• In addition to food, always make sure fresh water is available
• When introducing Black Hawk into your dogs diet, do so gradually over a few days
• Feeding amounts may vary by breed, activity level, temperament and climate
• Pregnant or nursing dogs may need food available at all times
• 1 cup = 126g, 1/2 cup = 63g, 1/4 cup = 32g
Weight Grams Per Day
Up to 5kg 20 – 70g
5 – 10kg 70 – 110g
10 – 15kg 110 – 150g
15 – 20kg 150 – 200g
20 – 25kg 200 – 250g
25 – 30kg 250 – 300g
30 – 35kg 300 – 350g
Over 35kg Add 110g per 10kg of body weight
Like our Video Please