FULL RECIPE BELOW!
Hey Pals! Here’s a really easy and healthy home made dog biscuit recipe. Try it out, and let us know in the comment section below how yours turned out!
Apple Cinnamon Dog Biscuit
1/2c Apple Sauce
2c Whole Wheat Flour
1/2tsp Cinnamon (optional)
2tbs Olive Oil
Water (if needed)
preheat oven to 350F
1. Mix eggs and apple sauce until well incorporated.
2. Add in the wheat flour and cinnamon and stir until combined. Kneed with your hands to form a ball. The dough should be the consistency of play dough.
If the dough is too dry, add 1tbs of water at a time until it is the right consistency.
3. Roll out the dough on a floured work surface to about a 1/2 inch thickness. Cut into desired shape. Place on a lined baking sheet.
4. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the biscuits are dry. You can flip the biscuits 10 minutes in to ensure even cooking.
5. Cool. Enjoy. And store the left overs (if there are any) in a cool, dry, place.
Remember! Treats are meant to be a part of a pup’s daily diet.
Healthy substitutions for whole wheat flour include: garbanzo bean flour, coconut flour, brown rice flour, hemp flour, and spelt flour. Note: You may need to adjust the amount.
Music: Air Hockey Saloon by Chris Zabriskie.
Produced by The Nutty Doodle © 2015 All Rights Reserved