Download your free puppy socialization checklist here:
The importance of early puppy socialization should not be underestimated. Puppy socialization is vital for the future health and well-being of your dog and in this video I discuss 5 reasons why you should socialize your puppy while they are young (ideally before they are 16-20 weeks of age).
Early puppy socialization is vital because:
– Behavioural problems are the biggest cause of death in dogs under 3 years of age.
– Early socialization results in a better quality of life
– Failure to socialize your puppy properly can mean they end up not getting the exercise and stimulation they need.
– Difficult vet exams can result without socialisation
– Impossible grooming and other care procedures
Make sure you know how to socialize your puppy safely:
Sign up for my free pet arthritis mini-course:
Connect with me:
Disclaimers: all opinions are my own, sponsors are acknowledged. Links in description are typically affiliate links that let you help support the channel at no extra cost.
We are a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Music from Jukedeck – create your own at
The information provided on the Our Pets Health YouTube channel is not a substitute for the examination, assessment and advice given in person by a suitably qualified veterinary surgeon. The information is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only and does not constitute specific vet advice for any individual cat, dog or other animal of any species.